EDITH GONZALEZ FORO OFICIAL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

EDITH GONZALEZ FORO OFICIAL

EL FORO OFICIAL DE LA ACTRIZ MEXICANA EDITH GONZALEZ

PORTALÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Sjuz

Sjuz

Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Empty
MensajeTema: Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...   Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Icon_minitimeVie Abr 01, 2011 12:52 am

Hi everyone! Wink

I'm from Slovakia (Eslovaquia) - a small country in the Middle Europe (I'm sure a majority of you don't know where it is, but never minds Very Happy) I can't speak Spanish, although it is my the biggest dream. I can speak just only English and a little little bit German - I must learn it Sad (I would choose learning Spanish, but I don't have this ability on my school). I know that most of you here in this forum speak only Spanish but I believe that by the time I will begin to understand something and we will talk together, haha Smile I'm very happy that I can be here between you and share my comments about Edith.

I became really big fan of Edith thanks to soap opera Dona Barbara. It started to air here in Slovak Republic on October, 2010 and I fell in love with it and especially Edith. I confess I was able to see many telenovelas, but I never saw so great soap opera like Dona Barbara bounce And together with Dona Barbara we are able to see Camaleones here in Slovakia, but I think it isn't so perfect as DB. The only thing which I consider on Camaleones good, is of course Edith.

I'm very thankful to KarenM_G, because thanks to her I've discovered this foro, she is very nice Wink

Something about me: I do skiing - not only like my hobby and also I play floorball. I love editing videos, making graphic (logos, banners, avatars, etc) through Photoshop and I am keen on to Edith Gonzalez and getting to know everything about Latin America. You can see something of my graphic here: (there is only a few from my work, but by the time I'll put more & more) https://edithgonzalez.forumattivo.com/t313-galeria-of-sjuz

If you have some requiests and you want from me to make something, just tell me, I'll be very glad to try to make something Very Happy

And after all: my twitter is @ZuzkaPavlova , I will be very happy to see you there. Byeee ! Smile

Besos y saludos desde Eslovaquia. Sjuz Very Happy
http://www.forum.latin.cz
KarenG

KarenG

MensajeTema: Re: Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...   Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Icon_minitimeVie Abr 01, 2011 1:34 am

Hiii Zuzi, haha Very Happy

You're Slovak from birth, but Latin American from heart Razz (eres Slovakian de nacimiento, pero Latino Americana de corazon)
It's very nice to have you here Cool
http://www.edithgnovelasymas.gooforums.com
Sjuz

Sjuz

MensajeTema: Re: Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...   Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Icon_minitimeVie Abr 01, 2011 8:36 am

KarenG escribió:
Hiii Zuzi, haha Very Happy

You're Slovak from birth, but Latin American from heart Razz (eres Slovakian de nacimiento, pero Latino Americana de corazon)
It's very nice to have you here Cool

Oh, Karen, muchas gracias de todo mi corazon Wink
http://www.forum.latin.cz
dary
Admin
dary

MensajeTema: Re: Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...   Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Icon_minitimeVie Abr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

WELCOME!
I'm very happy to have you here! and thanks to Karen who made you come here cheers
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...   Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia... Icon_minitime

Hi, I'm Sjuz - fan from Slovakia...
Página 1 de 1.